Tuesday, December 22, 2009

New Link

Hello All! Well, the night of my last post, it snowed about 16 more inches, adding up to a grand total of somewhere around 20 inches of snowfall. The horses have been LOVING the snow as a new delicacy, and in fact Woody has been eating the snow more than drinking from the waterer. What a silly boy! Needless to say, I have not played with the horses for a good while. I rub on them, check them over for injuries, and do little things like move them around, assert my personal space, and such with them when I feed, but other than that, I've done nothing with them. The snow is so deep that it touches Teddy's belly when he moves around, so when he runs around he has to JUMP out of the snow, land, jump, land, etc. It is QUITE a funny site. They are all enjoying the snow and my family is too. And I do promise, next time I have a play session with one of them, I will update immediately to fill everyone in on our progress.
On another note, I just finished constructing another page of my blog as a library of the movies I have made documenting my progress in horsemanship. There you will find all the videos I have once posted on my blog main page (this page), and also new videos I will post as time goes on. The link is now found on the Go To side bar containing all the other pages I have constructed for the horses. I think this new addition will be a good tool of this site, and I hope you guys find it helpful!
Until next time!!
~Eden
P.S. If I don't have the opportunity to write again before Christmas, I wish everyone a lovely holiday and merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

Naturally Gaited said...

Eden, I love your video page idea. I may have to borrow it. ;-)

Happy Holidays!!