Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Time

Hello all! I hope everyone had lovely, merry Christmases because I know I did! We went to the Christmas Eve service at my church on the 24th, came home and opened only one present (interesting how it is always pajamas! haha), and crawled into bed expected to wake up at 6 o clock the next morning. Santa was very good to me this year and I got an acoustic guitar, guitar equipment (picks, guitar strap, and a basic book on tab reading and worship book), jump standards (hand built my my grandpa) and 4 jump cups! I got many other things, but those were the biggies. I also got a book I talked to my mom about called Mind, Body, and Spirit, a Gymnastic System book. I started it last night, and I am really excited to keep reading it! I am currently reading Centered Riding by Sally Swift which is a REALLY great book that I'd recommend to anyone. I gave my mom the second Centered Riding book from Sally Swift that looks really interesting and in depth, so needless to say my riding will definitely be improving with the reading of all these books. Once I have the opportunity to get out there and practice some of the techniques and exercises with Charlotte and Woody, I will definitely be posting interesting updates. I am really looking forward to diving deeper into classical riding, and all the different aspects involved in it. My goal is to be the BEST rider I can be. 
~Eden

No comments: