Friday, December 18, 2009

Winter is Here!

Well me and my family have been gone for the past 3 days on vacation to Williamsburg. We had a  really great time together, and a neighbor of ours took care of the horses, dog, and cats for us while we were gone. We got back this afternoon and were welcomed by a weather alert of 100% chance of 10-18 inches of snow over the weekend. For Roanoke, VA, this is a BIG snow. So, I rushed to the grocery store to stock up for the storm, and not soon after I returned the snow began. It is about 4 inches so far, and its supposed to snow all night.
When I went out to feed the horses I took lots of picture of them because they were so darn cute! They had been playing, running around, biting, bucking, kicking, and rearing with each other for a good hour in the snow, so they were feeling pretty good this afternoon!!



~Eden

No comments: