Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Moving to a Different Location

Hello horse lovers! I have created a brand new blog that I will now be updating with posts, pictures, and videos.

The link to this new blog is    edenshorsemanshipjourney.blogspot.com

I have kept a lot of the same elements as this blog but changed it up a bit and made is easier to navigate, more attractive, and more reflective of my horsemanship journey. I have already written a welcome and explanation for the change over there, and I have posted a link to this blog so people can go back and look at my old material if the mood strikes them.

I will also be redoing each of the horse's profiles and my personal page, but that is a big task and it will be a gradual change.

Edensparellijourney will not be deleted because I want the content to remain available for myself and my followers, so no worries. Head on over to the new one, check it out, and enjoy!

~Eden

3 comments:

Parelli Central said...

Keep up the impressive Tracking, Pat always stresses the importance of that to us. Hopefully we'll see you in a fast track course soon.

Naturally,
Hillary
Parelli Mastery Program

Anonymous said...

Outcall massage
Sensual massage

Anonymous said...


Sensual Massage
Nuru massage