Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Video and A Quick Update

My family and I were out lounging on the beach this past week, therefore, I have not had many opportunities to play with the horses since my last update. However, before I left for my trip, I had good session with both Woody and Teddy. I took the video camera out there with me to practice taping myself (I tend to get nervous while on camera), and I ended up capturing a really fun time with both horses, and even a bridleless ride with Woody! It was very fun, and I have compiled all the highlights from the footage into this little video below. This video is also available for viewing on my "Videos" page. Enjoy!

~Eden

3 comments:

Naturally Gaited said...

What a sweet video. Great job with your carrot stick riding. :-)

Annabel & Loli said...

Hi Eden! I love the video! I've always wanted to be a horse trainer, but I think I'll start by practicing on my own horse. In your opinion, what do you think is the best horse training book?

Anonymous said...

Great blog really enjoyed reading it. Have bookmarked you and will check back regular. Please feel free to take a look at my blog...
cheap flights to osaka
flights to osaka
osaka flights